Here’s the final outcome of the music video!
Overall I’m pretty happy with it. Obviously had I had all the time in the world I would have made it even better but ya know..deadlines.
One thing I didn’t manage to do was the whole generation loss VHS effect. Unfortunately even after buying all the required wires and stuff needed to connect my laptop to the VHS player for some reason it wasn’t working and I didn’t have time to keep trying endlessly until I got a result so I continued with the editing on Premiere pro. I plan to keep experimenting with it this summer because it’s something I really want to be able to do.